Important information – please read…
Enrolment and booking procedures
Before visiting Thomley Activity Centre, you will need to:
For planning and health & safety reasons, it is important that Thomley has records of everyone using the centre, and their individual needs.
- Complete a family or school & group enrolment form.
- Return the completed form either by post, email or in person on the first visit.
Thomley’s maximum capacity is 75 children, or 30 disabled adults. Without prior booking, visitors may be turned away due to number limitations.
- Contact us to check session availability before completing any forms.
- Make all bookings in advance, including sessions in the sensory room and/or computer room.
- For holiday activities see ‘Newletters’, and for other special events see ‘Upcoming Events‘.
- Book by phone, email or in person if you are booking as a family.
- Complete downloadable forms if you are booking for schools & groups or birthday parties.
- Check availability of space before bringing additional visitors.
- Notify Thomley as soon as possible if coming with fewer visitors than booked, or if needing to cancel. Other people may enjoy those spaces.
Responsibility of parents and carers
Carers are fully responsible for the health, safety and behaviour of the children in their care at all times. Thomley can not be held liable for incidences caused by lack of supervision.
- All children and disabled adults must be accompanied by a responsible carer.
- The minimum age for carers is 16 yrs.
- Thomley is a large site and children can become easily spread out. For this reason, visitors may need to consider higher adult:child ratios than at home or school, so to ensure that children are supervised and supported at all times.