Thomley’s opening hours are 10am – 3.30pm. Please note that advanced booking is necessary!
Thomley welcomes disabled children (0-19yrs), their families, friends, inclusive schools, play schemes and groups. Thomley also holds activity days for disabled adults (16yrs +).
All children (0-19yrs) are welcome on community days. The purpose of community days is to encourage disabled and non-disabled children to play together, to promote a greater understanding of differing abilities.
Please click any of the particular focus area which suits you on the left hand side.
What to bring?
Food and drinks
- Visitors will need to bring a packed lunch if intending to stay for lunch
- All packed lunches and non-valuable possessions can be placed in lockable cupboards
- Hot and cold drinks, basic snacks and gluten-free items can be bought at Thomley
- Cutlery, crockery and cups are available
- There is a microwave to heat food, but not a cooker
- Warm and weatherproof clothing (Thomley is exposed to the elements!)
- Spare set of clothes (we do have some, but sizes are limited)
- Slings compatible with Oxford Midi manual hoist
- Thomley has small, medium and large slings available if necessary