Fundraise for Thomley
Fundraising events are a fun and effective way to raise money for Thomley from friends, family members, work colleagues and anyone else you can convince to sponsor you!
Events and challenges…
If you would like to raise funds for Thomley, you could:
- Take part in an organised sponsored challenge (e.g. a 5k run or a sponsored walk). There are many fun and exhilarating sponsored events taking place throughout the UK.
- Organise your own event or dream up your own challenge (e.g. a long distance cycle ride or a baked bean bath!) Click here for an A-Z of fundraising ideas.
- Or, if you are really not in the mood, sponsor someone else who is raising funds for Thomley. To do so, click on one of Thomley’s Justgiving ‘Top Fundraisers’.
Tell everyone you know…
- What you are doing. They may be inspired to join you!
- How they can sponsor you
- What their sponsorship will support
Simple ways to collect sponsorship money…
- Setting up a fundraising page at JustGiving is the simplest way to collect your sponsorship money – it is quick, easy and secure.
- Click here Fundraising for a step by step guide to creating your own fundraising page.
- Click here for JustGiving’s Top 10 fundraising tips.
If you would rather use a form you can download our sponsorship form.
Useful information for your Fundraising…
For more infomation to support you with your fundraising you can download our Event Fundraising help sheets below or contact us if you would like a copy in the post.
- Successful Fundraising Events
- Keeping your Event Safe & Legal
- Risk Assessments
- Example of Events Budget
Please let us know what challenges you have taken on, as we would really love to hear about your antics!
Call us on 01844 338380, or email email@example.com